top of page

PART OF THE ROMANIAN PATRIARCHATE'S METROPOLIA OF WESTERN AND SOUTHERN EUROPE

St John's Orthodox Church, built in Colchester in 1855, is one of the largest Orthodox church buildings in the British Isles and is regularly attended by some 600 Orthodox parishioners of numerous nationalities. It is a multilingual parish whose services follow the Russian tradition and which cares for grassroots Orthodox of all nationalities in Eastern England.

FOR INFORMATION ON THE PLANNED PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY LAND (17-25 FEBRUARY 2024), PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Home: Welcome
Kids in Church

CHURCH SERVICES

Vigil Service, every Saturday at 5:30 pm
Hours and Liturgy, every Sunday at 9am

For a timetable of services, click here

Home: Join Us
bottom of page